Sunday, October 14, 2018

least favorite things

I hung pictures today. It's been a while since I felt like it. I hate measuring and all the spacing involved. In the end, I am glad, but it always goes slow. I tend to hang 9 at a time. Here's the first couple:
It rained, so I had nothing better to do. Wife was happier than normal, but still annoyed at my speed. Steelers were playing and I did have to eat.
She wasn't too annoyed with me yesterday, for I took our son out to do some volunteer work towards his Life Scout Ranking. I am not a morning person, yet I spent my morning spreading seed in a future wetland for the MetroPark.
It felt good to be doing something, but I ended up taking a nap in the afternoon.
I think I have worked 40+ hours the last 4 weeks. Normal people do it every week, but I'm not fulltime and my job involves manual labor. Using a hammer on the weekend isn't something I pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment