Monday, November 4, 2019

times are a-changin'

Standard time is the time the body resets... Seasonal depression is just around the corner.
Had a hot summer followed by a hot early fall only to have snow on Halloween.
I am not a fan of cold, it seems. Always preferred cold to heat, but the wind didn't agree with me last week.

Regardless, I'm looking towards not working in the elements as much. It's no secret that I've been annoyed at work, but nothing positive can be said regarding the last few months. Sure I have a job, but between people not carrying their weight, my hours and responsibilities being cut, lack of a true raise, and still not seeing my family during the week, the daily annoyance has taken its toll upon my desire to remain.

I hope to go to AM, but during peak season seems to be a stretch. I have explored my options, and I have plenty of options it seems.

I've little, to no idea, what my children do during the week. Doesn't help that I had a 51happlay bug that forced me to factory reset my phone.

I am on the hold list for LOSERTHINK. Hopefully, it's more helpful than WIN BIGLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment