Monday, June 4, 2018

Beds and such

Jennifer fixed up the bunk beds she had as a child so that our daughters have more space in their room. She spent quite a bit of time painting and such. They were a rustic looking stained brown, now they are a more posh white and pink.

Took apart the day/trundle bed and the 3 in 1 crib/toddler bed before putting the bunk bed in. Had to cut slats since the plywood I had made Jennifer weary. Bought a new twin mattress.

Looks nice. Might have been cheaper to buy a new bunk bed... only because I bought a miter saw to trim the slats. I need the saw to complete odds and ends around the house, so it's not a frivolous purchase.

My shoulder is still being a pain. Work is still day to day. Boss seems to think chiropractor isn't a person who should be treating my separated shoulder.

Summer has made the kids be home and annoying, it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment