Monday, May 14, 2018

stomach bug

I wasn't on road Monday or Tuesday. When I got home Tuesday, I vomited. I went to bed without eating. I awoke to go to the restroom around 3 or 4. Both my daughters had issues at that time.
I took off Wednesday. I took off Thursday.
I went in at my normal time on Friday, and felt ok enough to work, though my stomach still felt less than wonderful.
My night at work ended after I heard and felt my right shoulder pop. I wasn't in anymore pain or such, but I've never had the experience and figured it was worth mentioning in case something about my shoulder prevented me from working in the future, thus I needed documentation.
Not sure how much I weigh. I haven't donated plasma this month. I went 8 times in April, thus taking off as much time as possible until I get lured back.
I was around 170lbs.
I would like to drop under 150lbs. to be able to donate less volume.
My stomach bug has made me consider it possible.
My shoulder problem makes physical activity less than wonderful.
Temp outside has been hot the last couple days.
So much to do this summer. I need to prioritize my priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment