Sunday, August 20, 2017

As my phone rebooted in a loop

I had a productive week.
I tore out the tile and re-tiled my main bathroom.
On Saturday, I started. First problem was the stupid toilet had a bolt I needed to cut off. I decided to remove tile until I had to remove the toilet.
Tile was laid with a super adhesive, so it took much longer than I expected. When I got to cutting the bolt on the toilet with my Dremel, sparks flew and it destroyed 4 or so blades. Kids needed to bathe, so I put a tarp down and was done for the day.
With the toilet out, I had to figure out how I was going to lay the tile best. It was a faux wood style,so the tile were rectangles that weren't easy to cut on the tile saw I have. I used the saw for giant tiles, so I knew I could work around my saw's limits. I spent my second day making cuts and laying it out like a puzzle. I got everything to fit snug before I was going to start applying adhesive and making everything permanent. It was late, and everyone wanted to bathe night before school, so I put off fixing them to the floor.
Monday, I had my mom come other to watch D while I put the puzzle together. From 9:30 until 12:30, I was at it. Everything looked great! Had to shower that night at my mom's.
It took another day to grout and another to re-install the toilet and sink.
Other things happened during the week, but I'm seriously annoyed as my phone started being stupid and did a re-boot loop which made me hard reset it. Now it's restarting as I setup the phone. Dumb. We shall see how it is in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment